Saturday 20 October 2012

Ok so I got Bad Bad news for all of you..

I was at the school's management meeting as I am the Deputy Head Boy and apparently because of the excessive amount of football which has been played on the pitch over the last few month the grass is all gone in many areas notably around the goals and at the center kick off place. So they have decided to regrow the grass which means no football for at least 6-10 month depending on the growth rate. :(

I am devastated as I will be too busy to run the tournament after that with exams coming up quickly.
The kids are also extremely annoyed as football is all they do during lunch times.

This also means I will have to find another project to run... I got absolutely no idea what to do now :/
Please comment below with any ideas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment