Saturday 5 May 2012




OK so I contacted Link to Life and straight away got involved in their three day donation event where they got licenses to stand outside well known places such as Super U and Store 2000 in Grand-bay to ask people for donations. I was asked to organize a small team of friends to walk around these places with donation cans from 15:30 to 19:00

At first I was not sure that I would be able to find many people to give up their Wednesday, Thursday and Friday afternoons for this as it was such short notice from my part, but with excellent responses I managed to find 13 friends to come and help a few hours every now and then to complete this immense task.
Here is the complete list:


Norman Wooding

Camille Merven
Lisa Kilian
Maneka Rajkoomar
Cirine Dumazet
Talia Dundoo
Kevin Lafleur
Anya Dundoo
Louisiane Bechard
Maxime Piedade
Richard Lienhard
Ophelia Ribet

And a special thanks to Adrien Bacquet 
who stayed with me throughout the three
 days and spent over 12 hours of his time for
 this truly great cause.

Thanks to all of you, its been three long days but it was sure worth it :)

I am keeping in contact with Link to Life where they will inform me of the total collected and as soon as I know I will inform all of you.

1 comment:

  1. Was a great opportunity in developing those persuasion skills of ours :D

    ReplyDelete